Rachel Ray is Scandalous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
Finney, hearing you use hip-hop language is way too funny. You missed some yo's and well it was just horrible!!...brush up before you lay it down like dat...ya heard me? :shock:
Oh, is that what that was??? :smt046

Jeff E said:
I'll vote for Giada too. We Tivo a lot of her Everyday Italian shows. I like watching her, and my wife likes the recipes.
I also like watching Rachel's shows, but my boy doesn't like her. He groans ever time she explains what "EVOO" stands for (for the thousandth time).

I like how she always says "EVOO"and always follows with "extra virgin olive oil" Hey Rach? there ain't no point in abbreviating it if you're gonna explain it every time. You are actually using more words and hence, accomplishing the opposite of what you are trying to do. But, if you let me spank you, I'll let it slide! Woodman

ps. Jane, I agree with your "head" observation on Giada. I don't care for her. She ain't much of a "cook" either!

I agree Jane! I was watching Giada last night, she was making football food. And then I saw it, "an Italian open up a jar of Prego"??? I could not believe my eyes! But then I started concentrating on how damn good looking she was and went and bought a case of Prego!

You guys need to remember, Giada is making a cooking show for lazy Americans.
People will watch shows where the host does everything, but they will rarely cook anything from them. Or buy their cookbooks.
Most people just aren't willing to put forth the effort. We are a rare breed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom