Recipe-- Saved—Duly Copy and PASTED??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buon Giorno, Good Morning,

Great thread idea.

Firstly, my paternal Grandmom Margherite´s recipes are the only ones that I have been publishing with a German based publishing house in Italian and Spanish at this time.

Helping me are, My younger daughter who assists in the translating of the Italian ones, and the older one, the Spanish.

I have so many hours in a day ... My Maternal Side of the Family Recipes, predominately French Swiss recipes; for these, Nathalia has spent some of her free time translating them to assist me ... And thus, we are thinking of what next ...

I do not want another job ... I have enough professional projects and so do my daughters, so, I am looking into some of the suggestions here, for example:

Mac ... I - Pad ... Google ... We are weighing the positives and negatives on each ...

Thanks for an exemplary post.
Margi.

Last edited:
Mastercook 8. I've been using MC as far back as (probably) Win 3. I add the pics to the recipes, make separate cookbooks, i.e. (meat, poultry, seafood, etc.), & make sub-catagories. It gives me a breakdown of nutritional value as well. I can do a search using one ingredient & it will scan through the many cookbooks I have. I have run into problems w/ the program (particularly w/ upgrades to win 7 etc.), but have a support group as well as a sharing recipes group that I enjoy.

ETA: Don't download the free trial of Living Cookbook. I could not completely delete it from my computer. If you have several cookbooks, & as many as I have compiled over the years, LC will probably not hold as much content as MC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom