Recommendation for stoneware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildcat97

Assistant Cook
I have a few pieces of stoneware from pampered chef that I love to bake with and would like to have more. However, I am not a fan of the "parties" and being badgered on a regular basis by a consultant and I also know that Pampered Chef is often considered overpriced. So I am looking for another brand or retailer?

Normally you could look on Ebay for this kind of stuff, but for some reason, PC is one of the things that people will pay MORE than they would at a party or from a dealer!!! I like mine okay, wish I had the small pizza pan and would probably trade the 2 pieces I have for one of those. There has been a similar thread recently, so you might find some info there...good luck

If I remember correctly when I went to my first PC party eons ago they said the stoneware was made by Sassafrass. I have seen stoneware by this maker in stores- but I cannot tell you how recently. They do have a website-http://www.sassafrasenterprises.com/. Maybe the same since originated in same town? I am venturing a guess here but I would bet that PC is made now by there own factories since they are so big and probably overseas. I do not know for sure and I may be incorrect but for some reason that maker sticks in my head. Sorry for my ramblings.

Back
Top Bottom