Relaxing Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
While waiting for my DW to get ready, fired up DC. Siting here perusing the threads, comenting a bit here and there, and listening to Revival, by the Allman Brothers, does it get any better?

Well, there is fishing, but I don't have my license yet, and it's cold and rainy outside.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

The only thing better would be if it were Neil Diamond cranked up.

I'm with you GW. Got a cup of tea, some chocolate covered raisins and my second "family" to chat with. Ahhhh!

I'm with you GW. Got a cup of tea, some chocolate covered raisins and my second "family" to chat with. Ahhhh!

Just finished supper, nicely finished off with Luckytrims bread pudding for dessert. Now I'm relaxing with a glass of Noilly Prat and my friends here. Yes, Ahhhh.

As I read this, my husband had started a fire and then went up to bed (very common; he thinks he wants a romantic night in front of the fire, and gets so relaxed that I have to wake him and push him up the stairs) So much for geriatric love life. I sat on the couch for a bit, dozed for a few seconds with my new doggie. Got up, fire still there, and came here after finishing most of the kitchen duties (he does 80% of kitchen duties. Those who cook should not bear the burden of cleaning (a marital agreement), but I did scrub a few things he doesn't know how to handle, and put in to soak some things that were too hot to handle when he konked out.

Point being, I'm totally relaxed. I snoozed for a few minutes in front of the fire, and am having a glass of wine while I consider the next newspaper column I need to write.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom