Restaurant recommendations in London?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Good morning all! Ken and I will be travelling through the UK on a tour in a week and we have one day free in London. We'll be staying near Hyde Park and would love to have some ideas of where to eat that day. Anyone able to help out?

Aunt Bea, how could you show that? I am going with Alix. Right now I could do some serious damage to that place. :angel:

When my wife goes to London for business, she usually stays at the Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge, which is very close to Hyde Park. She says the hotel's restaurant, Koffman's, is excellent. It's classy, but not snobby.

Other than that, I guess it all depends on what type of food you are looking for. There are literally thousands of restaurants in London, serving pretty much anything you can imagine. My personal favorites are the curry houses or pretty much any place serving pub grub.

Having never been there, I'd say, go to a good one.:LOL:

"Chief, stop that!"
"But why, it's so much fun."
"It's rude."
"Naw, the Op will think it's funny."
"You're funny, and not funny-haha."
"Well you're funny looking"
"Ok, that's it, step outside."
"Naw, I'm going to keep sitting here and read more posts in DC, and acting really strange simply because I can."

You guys and gals follow that? I sometimes enjoy talking, or typing to myself. It gives me practice at looking at things from different points of view. It helps me to develop my characters in my novels.:mrgreen: And you though I was going crazy. Hah!

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Having never been there, I'd say, go to a good one.:LOL:

"Chief, stop that!"
"But why, it's so much fun."
"It's rude."
"Naw, the Op will think it's funny."
"You're funny, and not funny-haha."
"Well you're funny looking"
"Ok, that's it, step outside."
"Naw, I'm going to keep sitting here and read more posts in DC, and acting really strange simply because I can."

You guys and gals follow that? I sometimes enjoy talking, or typing to myself. It gives me practice at looking at things from different points of view. It helps me to develop my characters in my novels.:mrgreen: And you though I was going crazy. Hah!

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

:wub: I never thought that Chief. I just kind of knew it all along. :angel:

Alix, I'm no help in the restaurant suggestion department. I just popped in to say I hope you and Ken have a wonderful time there! Enjoy your vacation, and be SURE to return to give us details about it, OK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom