Rub has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Just got my wolfe rub in the mail :grin: . I'd like to hear any comments you guys might have on this wonderful product 8-[ .
After being guilted into buying it after making some "off color" comments a while back, it has now arrived 2 8oz. bottles for $ 50 dollars what a deal :!:.

What a bargan, I paid that much for one bottle and I had to drive up and pick it up :eek: . But seriously, put it on ribs and coat it heavy. Then, before you put any sauce on them, try them first. You wont be sorry.

Finney said:
It's good stuff. Just overlook the fact that your (special) order tastes like ass. :eek:
There was some paper stuffed in the top, I thought it was to keep it dry like in a medicine bottle. I uncrumpled the paper I could hardly read it because of all the brown marks. It said, Charmi.... thats all I could make out. :dunno:. Smelled kinda' funny too, must be the "secret" ingredients he puts in there =P~. :grin:

Paul,
Do like Bill suggested and coat your meat liberally. I normally do a second coat as it's going on the pit.

Larry Wolfe said:
Paul,
Do like Bill suggested and coat your meat liberally. I normally do a second coat as it's going on the pit.
That sounds like a plan, hopefully this weekend on a new smoker :grin:

it was a tragedy..pull out the babybacks to rub them down and I had more rib than rub...Larry can you email me a shaker full ? I hear Puff is buying this month. Actually just went ahead and ordered a couple of pounds so I dont have this nonsense again.....I guess I get the generic rub while the wife gets the Wolfe rub......gotta keep her happy

Back
Top Bottom