Sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Im aggravated. Did you ever have such a bad week that youre afraid of whats "next". Well I had one. Would anyone like to share their experiences? :)

sushi, be NICE to yourself!
if you were in search of the love of your life, would you rather date:
A.- the lady in the corner who is weeping into her booze, crying her eyes out, and calling herself fat and ugly
OR
B.-the woman who is smiling, chatting with the bartender, and getting hugs from bunches of friends at the bar....
if you keep getting down on yourself, you are going to keep ending up with the woman who is weeping into her whiskey.

if you go out in search of love with a depressed attitude, well... i wouldn't expect much...

if you are in search of a woman with a positive attitude, YOU have to have a positive attitude.

Seems like that gal really pulled a number on you. We gave you lots of advice the other day and you still want to drink it off. I thought you'd be stronger. We are not analysts. You sound depressed, I think you should seek some professional help.

Sushi...Deb is right...perhaps you should consider talking to someone...thats what they are there for.
By the way alcohol is a depresant...so although you think your drinking away your blues..what your really doing is getting bluer. Been there done that!!!

Right now Sushi forget about women.

Take stock of yourself and find a life you are content with.

The woman you want will not be attracted to a desperate guy.

She will be attracted to someone who knows whom he is and is comfortable with that.

Once you have your life together, go to places you enjoy where there are people, yes, including women, and I am not talking about bars.

Take some courses, go to church, attend sports events. I don't know, you figure it out, I am not you.

If you have something to offer, and from your postings I believe you do, you'll find what you are looking for.

Right now, however, is not the time.

Believe me, tomorrow can and will be a better day.

God Bless You.

Sushi Sushi Sushi..........NO NO NO.

You have alot to offer the right person, you are WORTH it!!!!!!

Stop being so hard on yourself!!!

Write this chick a letter, send it or don't. Trust me it's VERY cathartic just to say it and be done with is very cleansing for your mind.

Right now it's hard for you, I understand, really I do. PM me if you feel the need to.

Remember this......... WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Are you going to let her beat you down? She has already used you and now you are gonna let her get you down this way? Don't do it! Don't let her win! Get PISSED at her for doing this. There is nothing wrong with you. It's natural to feel that way. Everybody does. It will pass :)

-DEADLY SUSHI-
Why don't you try taking some aggression out by going to the gym? You may find a nice girl there as well. It will make you feel good, and look good too! Also, are there any classes you could take for fun? Anything you may have an interest in?

Sushi. You are an unpolished gem amongst pebbles. The fact that you are unnoticed now, does not make you any less a gem.

You don't want the ones who pass you by now anyway. You want the one who can recognize a gemstone when she sees it. Someone who will take the time to polish you with her love. That is what you really deserve. Be patient, and she will find you.

Well.... I cant say that Im depressed. I was sad and aggravated that I plunked down $20 bucks for a dating site and I didnt get any returned messages. :? PLUS.... I broke my glasses. :oops: It cost me $350 bucks for new ones. ARGH! :x
I was just frustrated when I wrote this thread.... and it was 5 in the morning. My cats were playing.... knocked over a lamp.... broke the shade and woke me up. LOL! :LOL:

I can relate to that. 2 days ago, I got a bill in the mail for $3000, then I needed to go to the store but could not get a ride.

Then I got a ride and managed to put together a meal to cook. Just as I was about to make it, husband called and said he would be at work all night, so everything was wasted.

That same day, my boss called and said my hours would be getting cut due to the slow season. And I just overall had a bad day and broke down and cried.

Now I feel stupid because nothing that happened that day is really that bad. And the next day, everything turned around and I had a great day.

Infact, I called the collection agency for the $3000 bill and plead my case and got it reduced to nothing!!

Bottom line is that weight builds up on your shoulders sometimes and you must cry or vent or sleep to get it off.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well.... I cant say that Im depressed. I was sad and aggravated that I plunked down $20 bucks for a dating site and I didnt get any returned messages. :? PLUS.... I broke my glasses. :oops: It cost me $350 bucks for new ones. ARGH! :x
I was just frustrated when I wrote this thread.... and it was 5 in the morning. My cats were playing.... knocked over a lamp.... broke the shade and woke me up. LOL! :LOL:

DS, sorry to hear about your glasses, I understand. I broke mine last year. From your posts you sound like a great guy, so don't let that woman get you down. Auntdot is right. Just start doing the things that you enjoy doing, then you will be more likely to meet someone that has the same interests as you. Good Luck.

SC :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:

sush,
be grateful you have and know how to use a computer. many people don't. be grateful you have glasses to see, there's lots of bilnd folks out there that would give anything to worry about the cost of glasses. be grateful you have cats to love, and love you back. it is a special and unique bond that only you and your cats share, no one else. and be grateful you have us, because we think you are cool, and look forward to "seeing" you here everyday...

Sushi, you are by all reports, one "H" of a cook!

Many women are not (please don't start on me here!) and there will be a lady that will literally kill for your talents, and maybe, or maybe not, share some of your tastes, if you can just have faith in yourself that it will all come around for you, if you just stay "up" and honest...

Try spending a Saturday morning shopping for a really good supper on Sunday...and doing the "prep" work...

Saturday night, figure out the "phasing" the 'morrow will cause, and how to get around any unexpected issues...

And shine those shoes like you had a million dollar deal to negotiate on Monday, pick out a tie, press that shirt, and wipe down that suit...

Take two Advils and go to Church in the morning...

Invite that underpaid Pastor and his wife, and the best looking lady with no wedding ring for dinner with you, as you are "up" for a "gourmet" experience...

You will feel one "heck" of a lot better, be "recovering" from what little "ails" you, likely have one "heck" of a good time doing this, establish a good relationship with your church, and get a really good pattern for going on with life, a lot more happily than you seem...

Its all about "positives"...

PM me if you like, I'll do whatever I can to help...

Lifter

Back
Top Bottom