Salty or Sweet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt or Sweet ? Which you like the best?

• salt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sweet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, Gawd - you're making me choose?? I love 'em all!

Try some kosher salt - just a little - sprinkled on a piece of really good chocolate! It will blow you away!!

salty, definately. give me an olive over a chocolate any day! i hate sweet stuff; the only dessert i'll eat is crust-free cheesecake...
i like spice, sometimes... like with great northern beans and collard greens i need hot sauce but other foods like chicken breast i'll take just with salt.

For me it would have to be salty, although I do not like things with a lot of salt. Just enough to bring out the other flavors.

Marm, I love chocolate with a touch of salt. It does amazing things to the flavor of the chocolate!

I love both, too! When I have a craving for one, after I eat it, I usually end up craving the other! The fastest way to my heart is chocolate covered pretzles! :)

SPICY, HOT, MOUTH BURNING, TASTE BUD DESTROYING, FOOD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Salty, smoke cured - bewdiful.

Mind you, Sweet chilli sauce is brilliant.

Chocolate - take it or leave it, much prefer to pig out on olives, anchovies & chilli's on salty crackers.

Brooksy said:

Chocolate - take it or leave it, much prefer to pig out on olives, anchovies & chilli's on salty crackers.

brooksy, right on about the sweet chilli sauce. whenenver i grill chicken or fish, especially squid, i serve them doused in a thai sweet chilli sauce, and chopped cilantro (green leafy coriander :roll: :D ).

it goes well on just about anything, even as a salad dressing.

buckytom said:
Brooksy said:

brooksy, right on about the sweet chilli sauce. whenenver i grill chicken or fish, especially squid, i serve them doused in a thai sweet chilli sauce, and chopped cilantro (green leafy coriander :roll: :D ).

it goes well on just about anything, even as a salad dressing.

bucky! i've heard corriander is not good for men,is that true? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom