Saturday Night's All Right (for eating) Sept. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made a huge batch of pasta salad for lunches and a couple meals. Had it with beef sliders yesterday.

I'm going with fish taco's (thanks, powerplantop!) My family is very excited. I don't usually deep fry but they looked sooooo good!. I've also got gazpacho. I was going to make a peach cobbler but after sampling one they need another day to ripen and sweeten up. I have some cookies we can crumble over vanilla ice cream instead.

Your welcome. Hope they turned out good.

Pork shoulder slices... is that what might be called pork steaks, or do you mean something thinner, GG?

I thought about that when I was posting - "What will X think of this description?" :ROFLMAO:

I bought a 9-pound shoulder last week and when I was cutting it up into smaller roasts, I trimmed off some pieces that were laced with big fingers of fat. So last night I trimmed the fat off the pieces and ended up with a bunch of little pieces of meat that together pretty much filled the bottom of my sauté pan. So not really steaks that are all one piece but just a lot of trimmings about 1 inch thick. It tasted really yummy :yum:

Last edited:
I thought about that when I was posting - "What will X think of this description?" :ROFLMAO:

I bought a 9-pound shoulder last week and when I was cutting it up into smaller roasts, I trimmed off some pieces that were laced with big fingers of fat. So last night I trimmed the fat off the pieces and ended up with a bunch of little pieces of meat that together pretty much filled the bottom of my sauté pan. So not really steaks that are all one piece but just a lot of trimmings about 1 inch thick. It tasted really yummy :yum:

Cutlets? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom