Saturday's Supper October 9, 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Himself was my hero and went out to pick up Chinese. Combo meals for each of us. They both came with fried rice and egg rolls. I had shrimp and lobster sauce while Himself had General Gau's chicken.

What's sup' at your house?

I made spanakopita earlier today. Dinner was 2 Barbacoa street tacos and a piece of spanakopita.

barbacoa_tacos_100921_IMG_8776.jpg

We ordered Greek food. I had a souvlaki platter and Stirling had a chicken brochette platter. We also got dolmadakia. That was, as usual, deeeeelicious.

Mom LOVES Barramundi from Australia and guess what we found poking around in the Green Grocers freezer case? :rolleyes:

So I decided that it would be wonderful as Fish Tacos seasoned with Chipotle and then grilled! :chef:

IMG_0952.jpg

I toasted two Flour Tortillas on the open gas flame per plate, flaked off a goodly sized piece of Fish, sprinkled it with some lime juice, topped it with some shredded Cabbage and Romaine Lettuce, some diced Sweet White Onion, Tomato and Salsa. (I forgot the thinly sliced Radish, dang it!)

IMG_0953.jpg
DH ate one of mine :LOL:

I made a Rotisserie chicken in my new air fryer! It was very good and cooked quicker than the Showtime Rotisserie. However, it was more difficult to set up and balance, than the Showtime. We had that with twice baked potatoes and some cornbread rolls. Very good meal. Forgot to snap a photo.

I'm visiting my MIL for Canadian Thanksgiving. There will be turkey tomorrow night. On the way to Cornwall, ON, we picked up pizza for DH, BIL, and MIL and a submarine sandwich or me. The sub was steak with lettuce, onion, mushrooms, lettuce, cheese, and a garlic sauce. It was surprisingly good. Then we had some sausages later and my MIL's homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert. That pie was also very good.

I'm visiting my MIL for Canadian Thanksgiving. There will be turkey tomorrow night. On the way to Cornwall, ON, we picked up pizza for DH, BIL, and MIL and a submarine sandwich or me. The sub was steak with lettuce, onion, mushrooms, lettuce, cheese, and a garlic sauce. It was surprisingly good. Then we had some sausages later and my MIL's homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert. That pie was also very good.

Oops, that was for Sunday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom