Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="john pen":armkm8q6]Just got the call...wife and kids gonna be out late...Looks like witt sausage for me for dinner. The stuffs like crack..I hate to see what my next fix will cost me one this batch is gone...

OH MAN! Is that a jar of Webers Hot Texan Sandwitch Sauce I see there? I love the stuff![/quote:armkm8q6]
Pigs that is a glimpse into the future for Friday.......We are going to have the sausage, some sweet and sour cabbage and some deviled eggs. How does that sound?

wittdog said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="john pen":1ti7y9ml]Just got the call...wife and kids gonna be out late...Looks like witt sausage for me for dinner. The stuffs like crack..I hate to see what my next fix will cost me one this batch is gone...

OH MAN! Is that a jar of Webers Hot Texan Sandwitch Sauce I see there? I love the stuff!
Pigs that is a glimpse into the future for Friday.......We are going to have the sausage, some sweet and sour cabbage and some deviled eggs. How does that sound?[/quote:1ti7y9ml]
Sounds like a plan. Ill bring the ABT's and fatty's.

john pen said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":207nlwh8]
OH MAN! Is that a jar of Webers Hot Texan Sandwitch Sauce I see there? I love the stuff!

Yep..always a jar in the Pen 'fridge...[/quote:207nlwh8]
I keep a spair in the cupboard :grin:

This is half of the sausage I made yesterday. I’ll be smoking the other half today along with some corned beef that I am making pastrami out of.

Man I wish I lived closer to you Dog, i'd be on my way over right now :!:
=P~ =P~

Back
Top Bottom