Seahawks Vs. Blitzburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm jumpin' on the bus. I just think Pittsburgh is gonna run wild. Almost a home game for them, last game for Bettis (he's from D), QB is playing at his peak, and no one thought they'd make it. They'll either score 34 or get shut out. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

As long as the Sea-Chickens LOOSE. GO Steelers!

(Bill is still sore about the Skins game here)

ml6mj9.jpg

Pitt is 2nd in the playoffs against the run, Seattle is 1st.
Seattle has the best offense in the game along with the best O-line.
If the Bears can score 21 I believe the Seahawks will score. I see 27/21 Seahawks.
Jim

I'm pulling for the Hawks to win but this morning's paper favors the Steelers by 4 (that's odd because it usually is 3.5 or 4.5). The over/under is 47 so it should be a good game.

Griff

Don't believe the Hawks can beat these Steelers. It'll most likely be a route! Steelers 34 -Hawks 13. It really pains me to say that too! Woody

Sorry to say i agree with Woodman. I cover area around Pittsburgh and their fans suck. They are the most obnoxious group of people out there. They are still talking about the 70's teams. I hope to Christ that somehow they lose but I don't think it's going to happen.

Uncle Bubba said:
Sorry to say i agree with Woodman. I cover area around Pittsburgh and their fans suck. They are the most obnoxious group of people out there. They are still talking about the 70's teams. I hope to Christ that somehow they lose but I don't think it's going to happen.

Good for them, at least they don't have to talk about the team they had in the 50's like we do.

Back
Top Bottom