See Ya'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Talk to y'all in about two weeks :beach: :smt030 :suns: :partyman: :drinkers: :butthead: heading down to Gulf Shores, AL, for some sun, golf, drinks with little umbrellas in them, some shrimps and mudbugs, gumbo, and more golf. Maybe some Q if I can find it.

See ya Bruce!! Have a great time...your position as moderator will have to be filled by someone else...no hard feelings, I hope!!?? :LOL: :-D

Not a problem, did Larry and Finney get locked in the Blue Room and lose the key? Haven't heard from them in several days. It almost makes you feel like you don't need a vacation. :-D

Thanks Bruce, at least Finney and I now know how you really feel about us! It was pretty obviously lately to me anyway! Have a nice trip!

Can I get you some cheese to go with that whine? I missed ya baby!!
Big hugs...... :goodman:

Brian,

There are some places that are still closed, in fact, we are not staying in our usual condo due to the pool not being in, however, the Gulf of Mexico is still there, the golf courses are all open, my favorite bar is open and the oysters and beer are cold, and the sun is shining. I don't need anything else.

Aw Man... :smt011
Your'e going to some place that actually has some real food.
I wasn't that lucky when I had my vacation. (SW FL)
:LOL:
Have fun Bruce.
(btw, no offense meant to Q'ers in FL, ... I just meant in general, ya know?) (and ya ... *I* know...."Shut up Yank"!!) :smt019

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom