Send Us Your Contact Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
We have a very special community here at DC in that we really do care about each other. Anytime someone does not check in for an extended period of time our members get worried. With that in mind, the Administrators here have decided to start a private contact list. This is completely voluntary and all information will be kept confidential. If you would like to submit your contact info to us then please send a PM to either Kitchenelf, MJ, or myself and we will add any info you send to our list. This way if something happens then we can call or mail you to make sure everything is OK.

Again this is completely voluntary. Only send us info if you would like to be on the list.

I actually did lose it Mudbug. When my palm pilot died I lost all the addresses I ever had. I hate relying on technology sometimes :mad:

I am sure you have Barbara and Mine let me know if you don't !

What would you do without a "MAIDRITE"?:ohmy:
I Guess I better not disappear, well not until KitchenElf reads this at Least !:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Maidrite,
You two better not go anywhere:LOL: :ROFLMAO: We'd be lost...
kadesma:LOL:

Maidrite said:
:ohmy:
I Guess I better not disappear, well not until KitchenElf reads this at Least !:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Oh, I do believe this is even worse maidrite!!! geez, I don't know if I've made a typo!!! Hopefully not! hahahahha - you're too funny maidrite. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom