Silly question about substitutions for cheesecake recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aruzinsky said:
WayneT said:
southerncook said:
you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends

You are right, ...
'

Wrong. You cannot choose your friends; you can only choose to whom you are a friend. For example, I can choose to be a friend to southerncook and/or WayneT, but I cannot choose to make them my friends.

Wrong! If people wish to be your friend, you can choose to accept them or not to accept them as friends.

WayneT said:
aruzinsky said:
WayneT said:
southerncook said:

You are right, ...
'

Wrong. You cannot choose your friends; you can only choose to whom you are a friend. For example, I can choose to be a friend to southerncook and/or WayneT, but I cannot choose to make them my friends.

Wrong! If people wish to be your friend, you can choose to accept them or not to accept them as friends.

okay...i have a more universal version that i heard when i was a kid...'you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.'

WayneT said:
aruzinsky said:
WayneT said:
southerncook said:

You are right, ...
'

Wrong! You must have never heard the phrase, "anonymous friend." If you don't know who they are, you can't reject them, at least not without rejecting all anonymous friends. On about my 8th birthday, I found an envelope with money in my mailbox. All it said was, "Happy birthday!."

Back
Top Bottom