Small Business Saturday ~ Nov 28th 2020 ~ What's On Your Table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
I've got two things goin' on today:

IMG_0024.jpg

I took our leftover Turkey, Veggies and Gravy; added more fresh Herbs and decided I had more than enough to make 4 mini Pot Pies for the deep freeze, as well, for dinner tonight I'll boil some wide Egg Noodles and heat the rest of what I'm going to call Turkey ala King and pour that over them :yum:

IMG_5551.jpg

For Small Business Day, I shopped local and went over to my favorite Carniceria and got some more fresh Flour Tortillas.

We finished off the thanksgiving leftovers. Not enough left to make soup. That's fine. Nothing gets thrown out.

We had smoked salmon on bagels, with cream cheese, sliced red onion, and capers. We had dill pickles, pickled onions, and cole slaw as sides.

I've got two things goin' on today:

View attachment 44218

I took our leftover Turkey, Veggies and Gravy; added more fresh Herbs and decided I had more than enough to make 4 mini Pot Pies for the deep freeze, as well, for dinner tonight I'll boil some wide Egg Noodles and heat the rest of what I'm going to call Turkey ala King and pour that over them :yum:
... snipped ...

IMG_0028.jpg

This turned out better than I thought it would!
DH gave it a HUGE thumbs up :kiss:
and said, "This is NOT Turkey ala King! I remember it
as creamy and nasty, this is really good! We should have this again"
:heart:

DH likes to watch old episodes of "Throw Down with Bobby Flay." On Friday, he saw an episode where the dish was a Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich. He asked for it, so I made it. Yum. I used the last of the caramelized onion-sweet potato bread for the base, then piled on turkey, Roma tomatoes, homemade mornay sauce and bacon. Delicious!
IMG_20201129_093033_564.jpg

Back
Top Bottom