SmokeStock 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm kind of thinkin' Detroit...everyone saddle up, bring lots of ammunition, get your bullet resistant vests out of mothballs, and head on up to the Motor City, lots of folks in the hood know lots about BBQ.

Detroit's Motto:

"Detroit, come see it while it's still here"
"Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten."

Well, I think that since we all want to spread the good word about the low and slow method of bbq, we should have it in a place that knows absolutely nothing about it. And I can tell you, No one on Grand Island knows a damned thing a bout BBQ!!! That's my vote! ;) Oh! And you won't need no guns or amunition neither! :-D

Great! I've never been to that part of NY. Come to think of it, I don't think we even consider that part of NY. I think it's actualy southern Canada! :-D

Nick Prochilo said:
... I don't think we even consider that part of NY. I think it's actualy southern Canada! :-D
So does Albany!! :LOL: :LOL:

Bill Hays said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":nye8n13c]... I don't think we even consider that part of NY. I think it's actualy southern Canada! :-D
So does Albany!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:nye8n13c]

Yup........... your right!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Nick Prochilo said:
oh yeah, were both on the same page now! BTW when are we going to do this?
February!
Too%20Funny.gif

Don't really know yet.......

Well shit, if Greggie Poo can pout and have the location changed, I vote to have it in Memphis! They know a thing or two about BBQ.

Larry Wolfe said:
Hmmm...Let's see.... Oh! You have LiMa Beans for nads! :smt046

OK! Everyone's had their fun. Let's get this back on topic ~ SmokeStock!

We'll be getting with everyone to find out when and where is good for everyone. 8)

Bill Hays said:
We'll be getting with everyone to find out when and where is good for everyone. 8)

Your 1/2 done. We're doing it at your house, now we only need dates. Do we have to start a new thread for this?

LOL! Well, we'll see. I'll split this thread later this evening or tomorrow morning to start a new one...Unless you want to :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom