Snack Food Personality Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
A few weeks ago I saw a show with Dr. Hirsch on it, and it intrigued me.
Without scrolling down, answer this question:

If you were needing a snack food, which of the following would you immediately go for? (pick only one)

Potato Chips
Snack Crackers
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips
Cheese Curls

After you've answered, scroll down.

The foods you choose to snack on may reveal more about you than you realize, researchers say.
Dr. Hirsch, author of "What Flavor is your Personality?" has found many links between snack foods and your personality:

Potato chips: successful high achievers.
Snack crackers: contemplative and thoughtful people.
Pretzels: lively and energetic.
Tortilla chips: perfectionist and humanitarian.
Cheese curls: formal and conscientious.

Ps - I'm a Tortilla Chip. Dip me in Salsa and I'm a happy camper. ;)

Last edited:
Bangbang said:
I'm a heavily salt and peppered tomato.

1263.gif

poof! you are now!

but which of the above are you?

I'm a programmer - where's the pizza option? Oh wait, that's a meal ...

Snacks - all of the above .... and lots of coffee! ;)

Michael in FtW said:
lots of coffee! ;)

I hear ya on that!
(Although this morning my poor hubby called and said he felt quite anxious and jittery today & couldn't figure it out. That's when I fessed up and said that the normal coffee we drink (1/4 caf to 3/4 decaf) wasn't usual. I'd run out of decaf and he'd had 3 cups of coffee) ;)

Cheeze-its and peanutbutter ... rice cakes and peanutbutter ... Ritz or saltine crackers with salad dressing (Ranch, Russian, etc.) Sardines and crackers ... two slices of bread with mayo ... did I mention pizza?

I'm beginning to think I'm easily overlooked...well, okay that's cause I'm a tiny little daschund...but that's beyond the point.
Does anyone read the beginning posting? (Between that and the fragrance one, I'm thinking no!)

Look at posting one, you sillies!

Popcorn sometimes with grated parmasean reggiano; blue corn chips with broiled sharp cheddar on top and fresh salsa made with roasted vegies, ice cream; and crunchy peanut butter and a spoon (I live alone so am not being rude but I do not drink out of the milk carton).

Cheese curls: formal and conscientious

That can't be right. I don't think I'm either of those. Who the heck can eat cheese curls and be formal and conscientious? You'd have to eat them with a fork! I eat them with my fingers and relish licking off the orange from my fingers.

That is weird, because I love cheese-flavored chips, and I am rather formal. I guess that's what I get for working in country clubs for years.

The sad part is, as much as I love Cheetos, they DON'T love me. That's one food I have to stay away from, or else my Lactose Intolerance kicks in, and it's Chemical Warfare time.

Psiguyy said:
Cheese curls: formal and conscientious

That can't be right. I don't think I'm either of those. Who the heck can eat cheese curls and be formal and conscientious? You'd have to eat them with a fork! I eat them with my fingers and relish licking off the orange from my fingers.
yeah, I wondered about that too...but you probably do care about other people's feelings, and are probably a really nice person :)

all I know is that I laughed out loud at 3 of your different postings today, so thank you!

Re: Your Snack Food Preference

WOOHOO is this ever accurate!!

Here is what I chose and what it says:
TRUE to a T !!

Joc

jkath said:
A few weeks ago I saw a show with Dr. Hirsch on it, and it intrigued me.
Without scrolling down, answer this question:

If you were needing a snack food, which of the following would you immediately go for? (pick only one)

Potato Chips
Snack Crackers
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips
Cheese Curls

After you've answered, scroll down.

The foods you choose to snack on may reveal more about you than you realize, researchers say.

Dr. Hirsch, author of "What Flavor is your Personality?" has found many links between snack foods and your personality:

Potato chips: successful high achievers.
Snack crackers: contemplative and thoughtful people.
Pretzels: lively and energetic.
Cheese curls: formal and conscientious.

Back
Top Bottom