Snack Food Personality Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I chose tortilla chips. I'd like to think I'm a humanitarian, but perfectionist? Not in this life. I'm more a slob.

Calm down, Gremolata! I wasn't replying to you but to the initial post in this thread -- which you can see if you use the "hybrid" view of posts.

My point of view is that "tests" such as the one described in the initial post in this topic, which purport to reveal one's personality based on their preference in chips, are utter nonsense. My sister sends me stuff like that all the time, which I find annoying.

As for your question, Hormel is manufacturer of canned meats of various types. Potted meat is sort of a weird, pink goo made of meat and spices, etc., sort of like liverwurst. My father liked it on crackers, probably because he grew up poor and lived through the depression. The mere sight and smell of it made us kids gag! Yuck! You're right -- it's like dog food!

Tortilla Chips

We are different things on differnet days, maybe...I love chips, blue chips, red chips,golden chips!:) thanks for the comment...lets keep in touch!:mellow:

what kind of a chip are you

O:LOL: nly by looking at decades of preferences would I admit to what kind of a chip I am...this discussion has brought on a madness for chips, so dinner tonight....chips! Some times just apple pie or a BLT or squash pie or one of the things not on any diet will be SUPPER! what you really want to eat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom