Somehow, my cats multiplied exponentially.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Well, my Mom called me last night and asked if I could take her two cats. We had these cats since I was about 16, so they know me but one of them is very timid and is hiding right now. The other one (the one that always slept with me) is out and about. I am giving them free roam of the finished basement and keeping the door closed. The other two kitties are still upstairs and on the main floor. We have 3 floors.

Because of my parents divorce, my Mom is living with a roommate right now. However, she is deathly allergic to cats. She just realized that it's why she's had hives the past couple of months.. go figure ! The doc told her that if it continues, she will have a respiratory attack. Not good!

So.. 2 turned into 4 :) For now, anyways.

And for anyone who is wondering, Kass and Leo are doing great today. Kass is alot more active. I left them alone most of the day and only came to check on them at lunchtime, and to clear Kass' nose of crusties by steaming up the bathroom and holding him in a towel while he meows and I say, "ohh yes, I am so mean little baby..."
When I came home tonight, no crusties at all! Just a runny nose and a bit of sneezing. All the junk is almost out! Also, he was winding around my legs when I opened the can of food. His sense of smell is back.

Just be careful, or you'll turn into that crazy cat lady! :LOL:

11377.jpg

I once moved into a house with a pregnant stray living under the house. After giving away with some of the kittens, we ended up with 8 cats we just couldn't part with. Good luck and enjoy your kitties =).

I love animals. I have 2 dogs, Thelma and Honey. 5 cats, Garfield, Gizmo, Sam, Nikki and Sarena. 2 cockatiels, Cheech and Chong. and 1 fish, Ollie.

Leo started having a bit of runny eyes last night, they are worse when I got home today after work. I will keep wiping them with a warm damp tissue.. he's been sneezing too, I hope the antibiotics keep this at bay.

Wow, Saph, I go away for a couple of weeks and you start your own SPCA!!!!! Congrats! I am sure there is a thread here somewhere that addresses how you got started on the cats and I will find it and catch up! If we could have more than two pets where we are I would probably be a "crazy dog lady". Besides our two there have been three we have come across that have needed good homes in the last week.

well I am at 12 at the moment. Two of my female kittens came on heat last week at just 4.5 months, and their brother worked out at the same time what he is meant to do with his bits! Got one of the girls neutered last week, the other two and their brother get done in a couple of days. Their daddy has moved in permanently to my garden and if I move I will take him with me. He is quite old and very war-torn, so if he has to go to the vets for any reason, I will get a blood test done first to check his health. Sometimes when I look at him, I don't think he is long for this world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom