SPAIN - Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jikoni

Sous Chef
Anyone going to Barcelona and loves seafood, I highly recommend Agua restaurant. It's not expensive, and the food is excellent and it's on the beach.You have to book though as they have two seatings, 8pm for tourists and 11pm for locals. Yep, they eat pretty late there. Lunch starts at 2pm.Lovely place though.Also by the Port Olympic, there are lots of restaurants and cafes. I had a lovely crab salad for lunch for 4 euros! Great food.:)

barcelona is a great city for wonderful food, no doubt, and it seems to be the highlight for most foreigners that go over to my country Spain. I want to recommend people that have time and guts to leave the beaten track and discover places like Galicia, Extremadura, Castille and Leon, Rioja, Almeria, the quality of the food is incredible, good and cheap.

Will have to try Almeria, oh and Rioja sounds great, I like the red wine from rioja. I was there for work so didn't have a choice, but good to know the unbeaten tracks!:) Tell me more! I love Spain

I agree with boqueron that there are fabulous places all over Spain. Extremadura has to be one of the most beautiful areas I've ever visited in Europe. Extremadura has a reputation for being desert-like, but this is not at all true of the lush valleys of the Valle de la Vera and the Valle del Jerte. And there's one part of Spain that I'm not going to mention at all, or at least not till I'm living there, and then you can all come and visit me.

It has been years since I visited Spain. I was in Barcelona and the Riviera where it is was quite warm and beautiful. I went on a tour but I do remember the wonderful restaurants and foods. If I hadn't done so much walking I would have probably gained weight - but I didn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom