Starbucks newest treat "Chantico"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
For those of you who love Chocolate...

Oh my Goodness YOU have to try this!!
It's a dream come true. YUMMMY!!! A warm, very thick
and rich DECADENT cup of drinking chocolate. One of the
best things I've ever tasted! :D

middie said:
pds... 3 words for you...

TO DIE FOR

yum yum !!!!!

Very glad that you liked it.
I'll be getting one tomorrow... oh wait.. I don't think they are
on the diet plan....

mudbug said:
I have two Starbucks coupons that expire tomorrow, so daughter and a friend are for a treat after dance class tomorrow night.

Have fun!
and have a drink for me!

mudbug said:
I have two Starbucks coupons that expire tomorrow, so daughter and a friend are for a treat after dance class tomorrow night.
Wow! I've never seen Starbucks coupons before! It seems like an antithesis for them! :LOL:

PA, we have a Starbucks in my grocery store, just like jkath (Safeway, jkath?). You get coupons for freebie Starbucks drinks if you spend X amount of money in the store over a certain period of time.

Daughter thinks Starbucks should be my next career move. Daughter is crazy.

LOL! Paul keeps telling me to go get a job at our Starbucks.. Heck NO!!! I'm way to lazy to have a "real" job!!

I tasted one today ~ definitely not my kind of drink. Way, way too rich and thick for me.

When they told me the tiny little cup it's served in has nearly 500 calories, I'm glad I stuck with my usual Soy Chai Latte!

;)
Z

Zereh said:
I tasted one today ~ definitely not my kind of drink. Way, way too rich and thick for me.

When they told me the tiny little cup it's served in has nearly 500 calories, I'm glad I stuck with my usual Soy Chai Latte!

;)
Z

5000 calories! Wow. As much as I LOVE them... it's a once a year drink I guess. :LOL:

My roomie and his gall are starbucks employees so when I venture into town I get one for free... still I need a venti milk to wash it down. Way too ritch, but it's wonderful.

I think the hardest thing about this "diet" is
giving up my double tall white mocha with caramal cream... :cry:

Regular coffee
just isn't the same! Guess, it'll be worth it though
when I'm SKINNNNNY!!!!! :D

pdswife1, it is amazing how strange people look at you when you as for a decafe, nonfat, sugarfree latte. This is what my mom has. I ask for drinks that are lowfat and sugarfree. Every once in a while I will splurge, but mostly I behave myself. It is hard.

Back
Top Bottom