Steak Myths Debunked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fascinating.

Next time I need expert advice I will check with you, rather than J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, Guru of Food Science; James Beard Award winner for his cookbook, The Food Lab; New York Times food writer; and in the food world, along with Harold McGee and Nathan Myhrvold, are just a step or 2 below a god.

You should really check the background of the author before you diss what he has to say.
+3. I've started replying to this more than once but got too aggravated to finish. Thanks for the succinct comment, Silversage.

"You should really check the background of the author before you diss what he has to say"

That goes against my grain. I disagreed, big deal. Why else is this thread even here ? As far as expertise, I got it. I am not world renown nor famous but that does not make my opinion invalid. I'll not take back a word off it.

I disagree with Fauci and Tedros, both LIED. I disagree with Biden on almost everything. I disagree with many people who supposedly are authorities on the subjects. I disagree with the USDA and FDA.

They are human and thus fallible.

So considering the source, as you said, judged by his own writing I say he has not had a bone in steak made right. If he had he would not have said that. And I don't care if he is coming down the mountain with tablets.

And for the record, I am no stranger to correcting "experts". I did it all the time in business, I had to to stay solvent. The people who work for the people who built the thing - YOU WERE WRONG !

And I put my money where my mouth is. (I guess literally here) Get this guy down here, I got two grills, about identical, we get two identical steaks like Tbones. A third party judges. That could be you.

T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom