Stuffed Peppers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeni78

Senior Cook
TNT Stuffed Peppers

Slice in half lengthwise – 4 bell peppers

10 slices Bacon, chopped
1 med Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 c Corn
1 can Artichokes, chopped
2-4 T Breadcrumbs
3 Eggs
Salt
Pepper
Your favorite cheese

Mix all together and stuff into peppers. I topped with goat cheese because it's my favorite cheese.

Bake ½ hour at 350 degrees

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Thank you! This is the first time I've liked the stuffed peppers I've made. Other recipes I've done I haven't liked. This one I made up!

Thanks for sharing Jeni.

I put this in my "healthy" folder under the recipes... cause it sounds like I will be pretty happy to eat it :)

I have been in the mood lately for stuffed peppers, and this looks to meet my needs.

Thanks!

Thanks, they were about 150 calories each. I found the orange peppers to hold up the best and compliment the flavors the best.

I was surprised to learn that they are all the same pepper. Just different stages of their life. Anywhere from green to black.

Go figure that something that tastes so different by color, are the same critter growing up.

But I like them all. As a pepper, they sure add to many recipes.

That is interesting...makes sense why some red peppers have some green on them too.

You can also stuff peppers by cutting off the top half partially, leaving only a part of it intact, then digging out all the inside, stuffing it with raw ground beef or turkey and letting it cook for an hour. :)

Back
Top Bottom