Summer GTG ?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
bill is more central va than i am. i'm from the land of misfit toys they call NORTHERN VIRGINIA. :LOL:

maybe we should do a poll where people can choose between myrtle in april, bill's parents place, my place, or don't give a %&@# cause they ain't coming.

Sounds like a plan...

brian j said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3f210lby]I could go for a casual cooking/camping weekend with the wife and kids and all my bbq friends and family.
you're a pretty brave man if you're willing to expose your wife and kids to this crowd. :shock:[/quote:3f210lby]

Haven't I done that already?????

lets see.. Brian, Bill, Bruce, Larry, charlie, chris, and some of their counterparts were there

I suggest we all agree to a place and hold to it, then we can do a poll on what date. Does this make sense? Let's all agree to have it happen this year. Not every one will be happy with a location, along with a date, But first things first. That way we can make it happen and we all can make arrangements for our needs.I feel the sooner, the better if it's going to happen.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I suggest we all agree to a place and hold to it, then we can do a poll on what date. Does this make sense? Let's all agree to have it happen this year. Not every one will be happy with a location, along with a date, But first things first. That way we can make it happen and we all can make arrangements for our needs.I feel the sooner, the better if it's going to happen.
What Pigs said!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2b9g9dtj]I can guarantee girls! Ask Finney!

You didn't bring any last year for me![/quote:2b9g9dtj]

your motley crew went to Hooters and stayed for 6 hours!
I didn't think you guys needed help! Maybe you just loved
the wings?

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1z913aaq][quote="Captain Morgan":1z913aaq]I can guarantee girls! Ask Finney!

You didn't bring any last year for me![/quote:1z913aaq]

your motley crew went to Hooters and stayed for 6 hours!
I didn't think you guys needed help! Maybe you just loved
the wings?[/quote:1z913aaq]

Wings? they have wings at Hooters? All i saw were breasts!

Back
Top Bottom