Summer is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Summer is finally here as far as I am concerned. I took the top off my Jeep the other day and have not put it back up yet. I also just set up my outside office. I am typing this from my deck looking at my pool which I cant wait to open. Right now it is 70 degrees and tomorrow will hit the low 80's. This is short lived though because the rest of the week will be in the 50's, but I am not complaining. Quite the contrary. I am soooo happy right now :mrgreen:

gooooood for you GB!:) summer is here in MN too finally(sighhhh of relief),although its raining today but its lovely,because its not cold!i love summer rains!

It is currently 73° on it's way to about 80°.

Hey CQ, wanna try to get together one day for lunch?

80's here today. here's what bad... 50's the rest of the week, and then this weekend... 40's:angry: :censored: :furious:

Last edited:
Must be in the air, GB! I'm hummin' "Dancing in the Streets" & picturing a drive up Pacific Coast Highway.

I have a little scab on each knee already ~ I guess I'm out of practice with the razor.

It's gorgeous here too! Everything is glowing spring green! It smells great outside. I love the transition from spring to summer.

:heart:
Z

We're also having a few days of gorgeous weather. However, it's never safe to start planting here until after Memorial Day. We'll have more frost for sure. But....it's just around the corner.

You're coming from Huntersville, correct? I'm on Harris Blvd.
Where do you like to eat? I'm not to picky, anything but McDonald's.

Tried to PM ya.

Yes Rainee Wachovia. Compass is the main foodsource as well as staffing co's and Quail Hollow itself. Have you been to the Harris Grill? I haven't so I'm at your mercy. What's new down your way? There's always something. Let me know.

Oregon cannot quite decide what it is doing. One day cold and rain, the next somewhat warm and windy. I have had my bicycle out three times in the last week and enjoyed riding outside again. Today it is about 60 after being in the low 40's over nite, with wind chill this am about 38. Rain is in the forecast for Friday and Saturday. Late winter.

We had a week of absolutely gorgeous weather till the rain hit yesterday........and of course today also........we needed it though.

I can't tell you what a releif it is to me to finally see winter gone. This was the worst winter for me ever...........I was just so down. But with the sun shining again and the flowers blooming........oh and green grass and leaves on the trees..........I'm a happy happy happy girl!!!!

I can't wait to take a long country drive...........I don't even care if it'll cost 2.19 a gallon it'll be worth it!

I know this post is a couple days late but I thought I'd mention that it's snowing right now. Let me repeat that. It's frickin' SNOWING right now! It was 80 and sunny a few days ago! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

DampCharcoal said:
I know this post is a couple days late but I thought I'd mention that it's snowing right now. Let me repeat that. It's frickin' SNOWING right now! It was 80 and sunny a few days ago! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, DC. It is partly cloudy here and 50 degrees F. It rained overnight, which I am very happy about. :) It is too soon to start watering my lawn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom