Sunday Dinner - 8/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Beef Tenderloin, Pan-seared and finished in the oven...
Roasted Baby Yukon's, Buttered Corn-off-the-Cob...

Steak, Tenderloin 8-7-22.jpg

I was going to make a new-to-me pasta recipe with zucchini sauce. That was to go with Italian sausage and a salad. Well, I started making the salad and pooped out. So, I decided the pasta would have to wait. I could just serve the Italian sausages with the salad and some wholewheat baguette and some EVOO-balsamic vinegar dip. So, that's what we had for supper.

Mild Italian sausage and salad, with wholewheat baguette and EVOO-balsamic dip 2.jpg Mild Italian sausage and salad, with wholewheat baguette and EVOO-balsamic dip.jpg

Steak looks to be winning the contest - if we were having one. Himself grilled our shared rib steak with tenderloin attached to perfection, again. I pan-fried baby red potatoes and steamed up some green beans. No time or energy to make salad - I baked dessert instead!

IMG_20220807_215152890_HDR.jpg

Parmesan chicken, topped with salad and a nice lemon vinaigrette. A side of air fried potato chips (they got a little over browned, but tasted great anyway!) It is an easy meal and allowed us to watch a movie too.

IMG_6648 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom