Sunday dinner, September 10, 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TJ mushroom ravioli - such a good freezer food.

Do you sauce them? If so what kind of sauce do you use (oil & garlic, red, white cream sauce etc.). Or do you serve with some other type "condiment"?

OMG, Rock! I haven't seen popovers like that since.... oh wow - my Mom could make those just like that!

I grew up on them too (Mom called them Yorkshire puddings) They would be filled with thick beef gravy and were delish.

Rock, my maternal grandfather and family were from Leeds. BTW your son has definitely inherited your cooking genes!

I grew up on them too (Mom called them Yorkshire puddings) They would be filled with thick beef gravy and were delish.

We did know them as Yorkshire puddings but the common name in our house was pop-overs. Although the beef gravy was there I always had the first one drowning in butter. Then the next was with the gravy... ohhh yum!

LOL - maybe this thread should be renamed...

"DINING A LA PIGSKINS''

CG is a Browns fan, I am a Steelers fan... it is in our DNA to take shots at each other whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself. :LOL:

CD

I can't take shots, casey. My Cleveland Browns "gun" has been out of ammo since 1999. :LOL: Since then we're more about the Buckeyes. After OSU's poor showing in Indiana, and being totally embarrassed by the Sooners, those Browns are looking pretty good to me this year. :ohmy:

TJ looks like a keeper. I bet Kizer doesn't do that again come New Year's eve...

Well, the 1972 Dolphins can rest a little easier knowing that the Pats won't get that "perfect season" this year. :LOL:

CD

Back
Top Bottom