Sunday Supper 1/23/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Just finished pizza..

What did you have?

Attachments

• IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 39
Rescued a boneless turkey breast from the freezer along with some leftover
Thanksgiving stuffing and a freshly roasted butternut squash for a turkey dinner.

61330AFA-F9E4-499C-B710-FCF5BD16C940_1_105_c.jpg

Did the breakfast for supper thing tonight. I made a ham and onion oven omelette with baby Swiss cheese, paprika potato cubes, and a fruit mix of red navel oranges, raspberries, and cherries. So good!

IMG_20220123_192756240_HDR.jpg

Homemade Cheezburger helper.

View attachment 50835

Wow, I haven't had tbat since I was a kid. My mom made it fairly often.
Your's looks so good and cheesey.

Rescued a boneless turkey breast from the freezer along with some leftover
Thanksgiving stuffing and a freshly roasted butternut squash for a turkey dinner.

View attachment 50836

Last Thanksgiving I broke out the Foodsaver and vacuum sealed leg and thigh meat, stuffing, and squash puree and stuck it in the freezer so I could enjoy it again without much effort. I LOVE roast turkey dinner. All I need to do is add a can of cranberry sauce and some gravy, and I'll be all set.

Since it's soup weather, I made a big pot of my McKale's Navy bean soup. My wife used to proclaim that she would never eat kale until I started making this soup. Now it's a regular request on cold nights. Here's a pic from a cold day last January. I have a recipe if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• 0123211241b.jpg
    0123211241b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 22
That soup does look good Bucky. I would like to see the recipe. I am not fond of kale, but we have discovered that it is good in soup and the texture holds up better than some other greens.

Back
Top Bottom