Sunday's Dinner, 01/08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cara

Master Chef
we will have some leftovers from yesterday...
Frank made a quite good goulash.. well.. probably that was really delicious, but I don't like goulash so much....
but we have soo much beef ;o)

I think I am going to roast a chicken, and maybe invite the parents up for dinner. I will have to think about what else to serve. Y'all have a good day!

Oh shoot I have to come up with something, we don't even have leftovers.they had pasta last night, so ehm maybe something else. I better go find out what that something else is.

Pepperoni pizza with olives, onion, roasted garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, etc. I am roasting the garlic as right now and the house smells so good. I roasted four bulbs so to have plenty for other dishes and to make up for me sneaking a few cloves here and there. :) I am cheating and using a whole wheat Boboli pizza shell.

Last edited:
We'll stop at Safeway after our Starbucks date.
I'll let ya know when we get home.

Fried chicken, big tossed salad like last nights with blood oranges,feta avocado, nuts, and an orange vinegrette, baked zucchini, with cream,salt,pepper,parmesan,fontina,mozerella,then topped with bread crumbs, oven roasted dinner fries with parsley and garlic in evoo..homemade biscuits and Cora's kaluha mousse pie ( # 2 this week:LOL: ) Oh yes, stuffed mushrooms and more fried cardoon as appies..
I'm done:LOL:

kadesma

kadesma said:
Fried chicken, big tossed salad like last nights with blood oranges,feta avocado, nuts, and an orange vinegrette, baked zucchini, with cream,salt,pepper,parmesan,fontina,mozerella,then topped with bread crumbs, oven roasted dinner fries with parsley and garlic in evoo..homemade biscuits and Cora's kaluha mousse pie ( # 2 this week:LOL: ) Oh yes, stuffed mushrooms and more fried cardoon as appies..
I'm done:LOL:

kadesma

Gettin' my coat on and coming your way! :LOL: Or...maybe I don't need a coat where you are? Is it warm? It's getting ready to snow here...:( (again)

callie said:
Gettin' my coat on and coming your way! :LOL: Or...maybe I don't need a coat where you are? Is it warm? It's getting ready to snow here...:( (again)
Come on, right now it's sunny and cool but no snow or rain or fog..I've got plenty:LOL:

kadesma

We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, and peas, it was yummy, perfect on a cold evening.

I got a free copy of CUISINE AT HOME
in the mail the other day.

I let look through it and pick what he wanted. He chose
Chicken Piccata. It looks like a very easy recipe but I've never made it before so we'll have to see.

I'll make a salad and some kind of veggie with it too.

Back
Top Bottom