Sunday's Spread - 8/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled N.Y. Strip, Roasted Red Potato Nuggets, Libby's Beets, Salad, of course...

NY Strip, Roasted Reds.jpg

Jambalaya from freezer, with added shrimp, on couscous from freezer. Instant meal. Unfortunaetly I ate it all, groaned for the next 2 hours. But managed to slurp down homemade lemon sorbet. [emoji200][emoji2957][emoji200]20200802_174959.jpg

We finished off the leftover pasta in creamy sauce from earlier in the week. We had it as a side dish to various cold cuts and cheese as sandwiches. Mine were on knækbrød (crispy rye bread). DH used submarine buns.

I found a tub of Spanish sauce that I made last summer tucked into the corner of the freezer. We had that over scrambled eggs, accompanied by sausages and tater dots. Butter pecan ice cream for dessert.

IMG_20200802_200959159_HDR.jpg

Did A/F wings and Aldi mac&cheese. Also avocado/tomato salad with Ken's Vidalia Onion dressing.

Fresh banana bread to munch with Netflix.

Ross

Attachments

• Wings.jpg
    Wings.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 80
Simple dinner last night, chicken and andouille sausage gumbo.

36788-albums1121-picture8386-jpg.44385

We made smoked, barbecued pulled chuck roast yesterday (BBQ Chuckies), with bell and jalapeño peppers, onion, stout beer and barbecue sauce. Served it over späetzle with pickled watermelon rinds. Yum.
2020-08-03-16-46-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom