Super Bowl Meal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paymaster

Sous Chef
I did a bunch of food for other folks' gatherings earlier this week. This is what I did for my sweetie and me tonite.

Sigh. Could I be your sweetie too, Paymaster? Looks fantastic!

Paymaster will have lots of Sweetie's...and really good friends inviting themselve's over.

Oh that looks beautiful!

Could you use a semi-sweetie in North Carolina to cook for?

With love,
~Cat

Wow, you actually smoked a piece of prime rib. Just wow.;)

Tell me about the other end of that temp sensor. I have asked before. is it digital or analog?

It is digital. I have several remote thermometers. Not really satisfied with all aspects of any of them. I have always went cheap, but I will buy a Maverick dual probe very soon. :chef:

Wow, you actually smoked a piece of prime rib. Just wow.;)

I would have roasted or grilled it myself, but he did get medium well and not well done.

It is digital. I have several remote thermometers. Not really satisfied with all aspects of any of them. I have always went cheap, but I will buy a Maverick dual probe very soon. :chef:

Is it battery powered or does it run off 120 volts? The reason I ask is because I used to work in a plastic extrusion plant. I worked with many types of sensors and temp controllers.
So, I was curious as to the design of the readout. Could you post a picture or a link to let me see?
Thanks in Advance!

Back
Top Bottom