Taco Tuesday - 12/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
New Mexican place in our little town... two blocks from our OTHER Mexican Place.....
Gave it two tries today -
I carried in Lunch ; a "California" Burrito...... Had French Fries in it .... okay, my bad; didn't (Couldn't) read the fine print..... Gave them another shot and had Chicken Tacos delivered for Dinner...... These equaled the standard Taco you get at all of these places...... Twenty buck for the day ......... probably won't go back, as I have a favorite Mexican place within two miles or so........

El Patron California Burrito.jpg

El Patron Chicken Tacos.jpg

I made a soup my mom used to make us when I was a kid. It's called munti. Ground beef, onion and garlic sautéed. Add chicken broth and mint. Finish it with yogurt.

E0747EF1-5642-465B-AE9D-64A5DE079374_1_105_c.jpg

Blackened rockfish with fresh mango salsa. The sweet salsa was a great foil for the spicy fish.

Attachments

• 20201208_184831.jpg
    20201208_184831.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 103
We just foraged. We were both stressed from the lack of internet adventures. Repair guy showed up at around a quarter to six. When he left, we sat down to eat. I had leftovers of chicken piccata from the weekend. DH had hot dogs and a ham and cheese sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom