Taco Tuesday (or not...) 8/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Tuesday's Spread;
Buffalo Wings (Sweet Baby Ray's Sauce), Air Fries, Steamed Cauliflower, Jalapeno Slaw...

Slaw, Jalapeno.jpg

Wings, Buffalo.jpg

Brown butter and sage orecchiette with Italian sausage. Craig made garlic bread with some of the rolls I made yesterday.
I

Attachments

• 2020-08-18 18.10.54.jpg
    2020-08-18 18.10.54.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 45
Lucky, medtran, those meals look really yummy.

We ordered out from a local Irish pub. They have an abbreviated menu. I had the fish and chips and Stirling had a bison burger. That was enjoyable. Since we usually have those meals at the pub, we had Wernesgrüner Pilsner with supper.

Sort of Taco Tuesday. Pork carnitas, Hatch chiles, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese chimichangas; and Mexican black beans and rice.

Not a taco, but I toasted a couple of corn tortillas on the open flame, then made a tostada with some chorizo, and some adobo sauce (made with that leftover grilled tomato sauce, that didn't fill another pint jar, while canning them), plus cheese, of course.

I've been wanting spaghetti and meatballs for a few days. I made meatballs and baked them while making the pasta. The sauce is a tomato/basil sauce with fresh basil. The salad had fresh tomatoes and cucumber from our garden. It was not taco Tuesday, but really good anyway!

Everyone else's meals sound wonderful too.

Attachments

• 2020-08-18 18.15.24.jpg
    2020-08-18 18.15.24.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 57
I made salads, then we had leftovers. Well, I had leftovers. Himself is still all discombobulated from having to get up about 7:30 AM today so he could make it to the hospital for his Covid test at 8:45. So he was good with just salad. He'll probably be all out of whack all week, so I won't bother much with cooking. Maybe.

Nice pics, all! I had a taco salad this afternoon, was really good. CG, will be thinking of Himself and you as well.

Went to D&SIL's for dinner..

He grilled bacon wrapped beef tenderloins and asparagus. She made gyoza and sliced some beautiful tomatoes from their garden. :yum:

Jeannie and I ate and smiled..

Ross

I made mini stuffed peppers using peppers from the garden. Salad with garden tomatoes, and some home made bread. We got a good loaf out of the bread maker this time!! 20200818_192402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom