Temptations Bakeware/online shopping spree.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmyap

Sous Chef
I took the plunge and bought the Temptations bakeware today. (Thats what happens when you watch tv at 3am.) I fell in love with the old world green set. It reminded me of bakeware of a very similar color that I watched my grandfather cook with when I was little. I've read mixed reviews so I'm hoping for the best.

I also found a place online that sells replacement pieces online. I received a set of three of the Cornflower Blue baking dishes as a wedding present 28 years ago. One of the set had been lost. I replaced it and now will have a full set again. I love the retro look of this set. It looks like it ought to be from the fifties. The two I have still look like new and have lasted me so long I figure it's worth replacing the last piece.

I was just looking at the reviews on QVC...not many people happy with it now. They say the quality has really suffered.

I was just looking at the reviews on QVC...not many people happy with it now. They say the quality has really suffered.

I went the the temptations website, I liked the pattern better. I figure all my stuff right now is cracked, chipped and mismatched. If nothing else I will have cracked, chipped bakeware that MATCHES.:ROFLMAO:

I've seen the presentation before. They are very pretty, & I was very tempted (to buy the black). I just don't have the space. Enjoy your new bakeware. :chef:

I went the the temptations website, I liked the pattern better. I figure all my stuff right now is cracked, chipped and mismatched. If nothing else I will have cracked, chipped bakeware that MATCHES.:ROFLMAO:

LOL! Yes, it does feel better to have a set. I have such an eclectic mix it looks like I live in a garage sale...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom