TGIF Dinner Plans - Sept 15/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
...the Indians may just never lose again! :LOL: I doubt that, though. Indeed, I may have just jinxed them with my comment. We'll find out in about 4 hours. Whatever happens, it's been a lot of fun. :w00t:
Yup, jinxed them. :( My Cleveland Indians won 22 games in a row, but tonight it ended. Still, it sure was a fun streak!

...tonight's meal is scallop pieces and Brussels sprouts cooked with bacon, a rice mix of white and long grained on the side, and a tossed salad. Size of salads depends on how much I can stretch the iceberg and napa...
Well, we both know what dinner will be at Chez Goddess tomorrow. :LOL: I ran out of steam by the time I was done with my post-vacation routine. We each had two small grilled cheese sandwiches. Wegmans Italian bread (the only Italian bread I like) with American cheese and bread-and-butter pickles for Himself. I had one with B&B pickles, plus one with fresh tomato.

rodentraiser

Head Chef
Maybe they're dastardly dastards. You never know.

I had a tuna melt with a bowl of sliced watermelon. I'm kind of proud of myself. I was going to go out and eat and instead I opted for something in. Not that a tuna melt is all that great, but it's got to be better than 1000 calorie chicken sandwich from Burger King.

Latest posts

Top Bottom