The Big Five-Oh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
Yes, in a couple of weeks I will be fifty! Oh, dear. No, no crisis involved, just planning fun with friends, food and drink. Life has been good to me (and I've been good to it), so am happy.

mudbug said:
Claire, there's still life over on the other side of the hill. No worries.

Come on over! It isn't too bad... 50 was a breeze...just wait tell 60...70..then 71 :LOL: :LOL:
Marge

Claire, congratulations. When I turned fifty I got a gorgeous coffee mug with "NIFTY FIFTY printed on it. And when you look at the alternative, aging is wonderful.

{{{{{{{{{{miguzigoldfish}}}}}}}}}}

Where have you been????? You better not ever stay away that long again!

14 - your bones don't hurt yet! lol How have you been and what have you been doing?

kitchenelf said:
Hey, when you get old weeks count ;)
You reminded me of a joke. This guy goes to the doctor, who tells him that he doesn't have much time left. The guy asks how much time he has.

The doctor says, "10."

The guy says, "10 what? Months? Weeks?"

and the doctor continues, "...9, 8, 7..."

:) Barbara

Nord reminds me of a gardening show I saw on PBS once. A man said that you should be able to care for a truly great garden while drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning, or two libations in the evening. My kinda guy, definitely my kind of garden!

norgeskog said:
wasabi said:
Life begins at 50. ;)

yeah wasabi, I would say that is true, no insecurities of youth only anticipations of growing old gracefully, i.e., coffee in one hand, wine in the other.

and hopefully a restroom nearby... :shock:

congrats claire. 50 is only a number...

Back
Top Bottom