The end of Good Eats:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too. He's funny, and informative, but I suppose he's pretty much covered everything by now though.

I hope the reruns will come on at a reasonable hour (it's on at 10PM here.)

Sadly it was the only show that really provided easy to understand explanations of why things happen and how to change them.

Well, shucks.... I reckon it had to happen eventually. I truly dislike most of the new programs on the Food Network.(just a personal opinion, mind you).
I suppose I can find something else to watch.
Hmmm.....maybe I will give up TV.

Maybe not. :LOL:

I'm sorry to hear that. He's my all-time favorite and I loved his programs. We don't have the Food Channel here, so I haven't seen any of the cooking shows since Glenn and I got married. From what I'm hearing about the current fare, that might be for the best.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Alton. T'was my favorite show, but this guy is so involved in production now, that I'm sure he felt that he's said everything he could say.

It was a real ride, Mr. Brown!:chef:

That does suck :( Were pretty far behind with shows on food network in SA. Last nights episode was about making beef jerky, any idea how many episodes come after this one?

I saw an episode day before yesterday. It was on earlier in the day, while the sun was still out. I hope that will be part of their daily lineup. I missed a lot of his shows because it was on so late. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom