The Pick Up Truck Meat Dude

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
So I'm out front taking the wire brush to the Weber and this guy rolls up in a old beater pick up with a big chest deep freeze in the back and I think, oh boy here we go. Dude yells out HAY WANT SOME CHEAP STEAKS? I just yell NO THANK YOU. Well the dude jumps out and sez let me show you what I got. Jumps in the back and grabs a box out and trots over and rips it open and starts his pitch, I just say again "no thank you" He goes "hay man, your not even looking" 25 pound box for $225.00 that's $9.00 a pound. Guy kept pound on me for a sale. I told him to leave me two porterhouse with his phone# I'd call him back if I liked them :LOL: , he gave up. I know the guy is just trying to make a buck, but serious, who would buy meat out of the back of a pick up.

Glad you didnt fall for it. I did one time. The scam they ran on me was I tole the guy I might buy a couple of steaks but did not want to buy a whole case. Supposedly all he had rattling around loose was some filets so I bought a few. Looked real purty bacon wrapped etc. Turned out to be eye of round or something similar which was tougher than a boot. Next one that stopped backed into the MH caved in the fender and ran off while it was parked in the street. I had to take the splitting maul and beat the front fender off the tire so it would roll. Bad boys.

We run them out of town here all the time. End up arresting half on warrants or suspended license etc...

john pen said:
We call it evidence

Well? Is it any good? Ya can pass a piss test with meat, weed, I don't think so. :weedman: I live near Attica prison, in the paper (while back), guard dude found out he was pregnant :LOL: Moron only had one more year to retire. What a idiot thing to pull. All I can say (in my best Red Foreman voice) DUMB ASS! :LOL: Saved NY a ton of money on that retirement deal and medical bills. Had the world by the ass, 41 years old, house, baby on the way, super retirement plan, set for life. Blew it all just to smoke some weed. Sure he will get divorce mail soon. (sign here :roll:)

Now excuse the brain damaged portion of the audience but I am not familiar with this thought he was pregnant deal. Was he smuggling stuff into the facility or come up dirty on the wee wee test?

bigwheel said:
Now excuse the brain damaged portion of the audience but I am not familiar with this thought he was pregnant deal. Was he smuggling stuff into the facility or come up dirty on the wee wee test?
Ya, I kinda got lost in that also..

Okay, here is the deal. The guy smokes weed, The day before, he is told to bring in a sample to be tested first thing when he gets in next shift. So he submits a sample his wife gave him. I find that quite odd, I would think they would give him a sample container as soon as he came in to work to submit.

john pen said:
bigwheel said:

Shit, now I'm scared, I understood him from the start! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":2or5jwbk]
bigwheel said:

Shit, now I'm scared, I understood him from the start! :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:2or5jwbk]
Nick go to the doctor now...something must be killing your brain cells...

Well that was nice of em to let him bring it with him. The Doctor told my Grandma to bring in a sample like that back in the 50's. She filled up an empty bottle of Log Cabin Syrup. Well wouldnt ya guess she forget to rinse out the leftover syrup first. They called her and told her to come to the horspital cuz she was eat up with sugar diabetes. They finally got all of it figgered out.

Well thinking back on Pigs original tall tale about the prison guard...the story dont sound real plausible. I aint never heard of no bring it with ya wee wee samples in the modern era let alone for screening in a critical field like being a screw or whutever they call em nowadays. I aint never heard of a pregnancy test being run on drug piss. If that guy works in Noo Yawk he bound to be unionized to the gills prob got free lawyers etc. He have his job back next week plus some. I dont think they can forfeit your retirement proceeds for a criminal arrest or conviction once you are vested with the guv'mental body you working for. Most places vest in 5-10 years nowadays. Least I aint never heard of it happening. We could axe Griff but he prob want to bill us for a few hours which add up to major bucks.

bigwheel said:
Well thinking back on Pigs original tall tale about the prison guard...the story dont sound real plausible. I aint never heard of no bring it with ya wee wee samples in the modern era let alone for screening in a critical field like being a screw or whutever they call em nowadays. I aint never heard of a pregnancy test being run on drug piss. If that guy works in Noo Yawk he bound to be unionized to the gills prob got free lawyers etc. He have his job back next week plus some. I dont think they can forfeit your retirement proceeds for a criminal arrest or conviction once you are vested with the guv'mental body you working for. Most places vest in 5-10 years nowadays. Least I aint never heard of it happening. We could axe Griff but he prob want to bill us for a few hours which add up to major bucks.

I'll bet your right! A local school superintendent here was convicted of stealing funds from the school district and is STILL collecting his pension while in jail! But on the note about bringing in a sample from home, some folks carry it around in a plastic bag so they are always ready. Pretty freaking sick!

We had these guys all over middle Tennessee when I lived up there. Haven't seen any in Florida but I'm sure they are out there.

They seem to come around just as the sun is going down. :roll: I've never bought anything off them, never will. Some of them really irk me, like they are casing my house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom