The Royal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I meant. Damn brain's not working too well today! :grin:

Kind of like the Dome of Silence thing!

Come on in Finney. You're always welcome to cook with us. Hell, you can even put that Super Gazpacho into the game. Morgan is planning on making the trip.

In fact anybody on the board who wants to join in or generally get in the way is welcome to come aboard.

We will cook Good Q in Columbia!

Jack

Jack W. said:
Come on in Finney. You're always welcome to cook with us. Hell, you can even put that Super Gazpacho into the game. Morgan is planning on making the trip.

In fact anybody on the board who wants to join in or generally get in the way is welcome to come aboard.

We will cook Good Q in Columbia!

Jack
Might just take you up on that Jack. Be happy to do the Gazpacho if you want.

Captain Morgan said:
oh great Jack, now everyone's coming, and Finney is the Kiss of Death in the main event!

We'll work the heck out of him Friday night, and feed him an extra quantity of adult beverages. He'll be whipped and ready for sleepy time semi-early. We'll bribe the front desk to screw up his wake up call and cruise right through the morning. By the time he figures it out it'll be too late. =D> =D>

Plans for success can include a calculated deception on occassion.

Jack

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":34k7jaf4]oh great Jack, now everyone's coming, and Finney is the Kiss of Death in the main event!
I thought we all determined it was you. 8-[

Jim that is what Finney told me too! 8-[[/quote:34k7jaf4]
Woody told me.

All I remember was that you guys said mine was the best out of the three of ours.
If mine was crap... yours was crappier. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't thing any of them were crappy. All were good to me. But we were stuck with selecting just one, the one we all agreed was the best of the bunch. A TEAM decision. We entered the comp as a team. All had equal input in all decisions and I don't remember any disagreements.

Did the team make some errors in judgement? I don't think so. We did what we all thought was best based on our knowledge at the time and the product we had to work with. Hind sight, I think we would all agree that we would do some things differently, based on what we have learned since then. To me, that is part of the fun, learning and improving.

It would have been interesting to see how each Q would have done if we could have turned in all 3.

If anybody had crappy Q, it was mine. It tasted like chicken! :ack: :ack: Somehow I managed to change the whole molecular structure of my pork butt!! I swear I saw some wings starting to form on the sides. :eep:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom