The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
La Traviata, gypsies in tact, despite a ridiculous request for contemporaneous political correctness. Sorry, taxy. Does Zingari work?
Time marches on, but you can't change history.

Last edited:
As I was walking through a hallway at work last night, I was whistling my ear worm for the night, Big Rock Candy Mountain.

A coworker heard me and ran to his office to get his guitar. We sang the wole song together while he played his guitar. You had to see the looks we got from several other coworkers that came out to listen.
Afterwards, we got a nice round of applause.
It was so much fun.

I don't think I should quit and start a new career anytime soon, though.

https://youtu.be/JqowmHgxVJQ

One of my Dad's favorite songs to sing. He learned it from his Dad. Grandpa used to ride the rails when he was young.

I'm listening to my risty skills playing my new harmonica. I hace to re-learn riffs, and blues progressions. The problem is that I purchaced a A harp. All of the online lessons are in C. Ah well, I'll just have to transfigure the notes. I can still play Red River Valley, some Credence songs, Sittin' by the Dock On The Bay, Woody Guthrie classics you know, the easy songs.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Big fan of audiobooks. Currently listening to "Hidden Prey" by John Sandford. Am really enjoying it because it takes place in and around Duluth, Minnesota, which has been part of my stompin' grounds. So many towns mentioned that I know.

He's a great writer and in the vein of Lee Child, one of my favorites.

Big fan of audiobooks. Currently listening to "Hidden Prey" by John Sandford. Am really enjoying it because it takes place in and around Duluth, Minnesota, which has been part of my stompin' grounds. So many towns mentioned that I know.

He's a great writer and in the vein of Lee Child, one of my favorites.

Jeannie and I have read every Sandford book, to date. Her favorite and one of mine too.

I love audiobooks but, they don't love me. I fall asleep listening to them. :ermm:;)

Ross

Back
Top Bottom