Thursday 8/24/2017 What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, JC, so far it's not too bad, just a bit of light rain. The map looks good, too, it's the talk of the storm stalling and dumping on us for days that has me worried. We've done it before, full gas tanks and ready to buy ice! I just wish we could send some of this rain your direction.

Cali could certainly use more rain in certain areas.. The areas we had huge burning, not so much...

I seem to recall you having flooding when we were on WC... Too much of any weather is not good or fun.. Hang in there.. :yum:

Ross

Yup, two bad floods, which just kept us at home, and one horrible hurricane that caused more water damage at the in-laws 18th story condo than our ground floor apartment. They built our house in the 60s, when they knew how to build high enough the water would wash around but not into. I"m counting on that and hoping the electricity stays on.

I just went out in the rain and ruthlessly chopped down my trying-to-bolt basil. Tonight's dinner will be steamed broccoli, pesto topped pasta, and a seared pork chop that I sous vided and froze last week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom