Thursday's Dinner - 6/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pork Tenderloin, Pan-Seared and finished in the oven,
Drizzled with Teriyaki Sauce... Steamed Sprouts,
Parsley-ed Yukon's...

Pork Tenderloin Teryaki 6-23-22.jpg

Pork here, too. I have a tiny (1 lb, 2 oz) pork loin in the slow cooker with a quartered onion and a jar of sauerkraut (caraway seeds added). We'll have that with mashed potatoes, pickled beets, and maybe some skinny green beans from the freezer.

I just scrounged some leftovers for supper. I'll probably snack some later. If I have the spoons, I will make some strawberry rødgrød. It will be dessert for a several days.

Linguine with broccoli & white clam sauce.
I didn't eat much. I wasn't very hungry. I have tomato salad and sesame seed Italian bread if I get hungry later.

BTW, I finally found fresh rhubarb! I bought some and fresh strawberries. Will make some compote then decide if it will become a pie, crisp, cobbler or just eaten with a spoon. LOL

linguine_clam_sauce_062322_img_9762-jpg.50854

Grilled pork chops marinated and basted with reserved sauce.Grilled carrots using the same sauce: orange/lime juice, pinch brown sugar, rosemary, thyme and garlic S&P, and a dollop of dijon, Watermelon for dessert

Battered breaded baked cauliflower and asparagus with stir fry sauce. Fruit salad of watermelon, peaches, strawberries with a blueberry dressing. Strawberry nice cream with cocoa nibs.

DH made nachos with taco meat leftover from Tuesday's gringo ground beef taco dinner. We've been using labneh instead of sour cream lately, because I like to have it with Middle Eastern dishes. Good stuff and I have one less dairy product to keep track of [emoji16]

DH made nachos with taco meat leftover from Tuesday's gringo ground beef taco dinner. We've been using labneh instead of sour cream lately, because I like to have it with Middle Eastern dishes. Good stuff and I have one less dairy product to keep track of [emoji16]

I'm confused. Isn't labneh a dairy product?

Back
Top Bottom