Thursday's Dinner - 7/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Ugh ! 97 degrees ---- 101 predicted for the W/end ..............

Grilled Franks, Beans 'n Bacon over
White Rice.... Peas & Pearls....

Franks & Beans 7--21-22.jpg

I started working on supper this afternoon. It's a recipe I have never tried. I got part way through it and then I just completely pooped out. I came back upstairs to rest for a bit, but I realized that I was not going to get enough energy. We ordered hamburgers. I didn't even have the energy to personalize my order. I just got the same as last time. DoorDash remembers previous orders. Also, the burgers won't leave leftovers or dirty dishes. They were tasty.

I may work on that dish some more tonight.

Last edited:
breakfast for dinner: fermented 9 grain flakes, carrot apple pineapple slaw, honey, cinnamon, flax/chia. A nectarine, strawberry nice-cream later.

We had two leftover burgers in the fridge, but I wanted something cool to eat. I made a batch of tuna salad and had some on a burger roll with lots of lettuce and tomato. Himself went with the burger.

I did the grocery shopping Wednesday night and saw fresh tuna with a pepper crust, so I got that for DH. We had leftover rice so that was dinner for him.

I keep whole wheat wraps in the fridge so I melted some cheese on that for myself and inserted a cut up tomato.

Big night for us!!!

I made a loaf of focaccia a couple days ago. We had sandwiches with cold cuts and homemade mustard. I had a sliced tomato and basil from the garden with mine. We had peach cobbler for dessert. I kinda forgot it's supposed to look like cobblestones [emoji16]
20220721_202013.jpg20220721_204544.jpg

Back
Top Bottom