Tips, hints and tricks to share with our members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen foot pedal activated faucets in professional kitchens, and in my dentist's office. I would love to have a set of those. Not just for sanitary reasons, but just being able to turn on the water, both hot and cold, with both hands full.

CD
I too would love them just for that very reason.
I did my own plumbing in my house and use ball valves.
I can open the tap with my elbow or back of my hand

At the farm I had 'flipper' type faucets and loved them. If you can't have foot pedals thos are the next best thing on the menu!

It may not look like much, but it works a dream and the down pipe section is extendable (or can be shortened).
It's all C-PVC and can handle 90+ oC
Helps in cleaning buckets, kegs etc
IMG_20240316_140329_939.jpg

(And yes, I should have cleaned the wall before taking the picture. Haven't gotten to spray painting them either)

Looks great Badjak! Are they far enough away from the wall for fat fingers?

Also, if I may, use a hi-gloss or at least a semi-gloss paint. Much easier to wipe down.

Looks great Badjak! Are they far enough away from the wall for fat fingers?

Also, if I may, use a hi-gloss or at least a semi-gloss paint. Much easier to wipe down.
They are a bit close here, but ok for my hands.
It's my brewers corner :)

The other (double) sink has 2 sets, set further from the wall (but there were still dirty dishes in view)

I appreciate your help about the paint. Knowing me, it probably remains unpainted for a long long time.
The pipes before the tap are all glued. After the tap, it's only pushed in. Meaning I can move the down bit forwards abd backwards, extend, reduce etc.
Without leaks :)

Back
Top Bottom