TN - Nashville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
hi folks, still on vacation, in Nashville later today and KNOW there is a place that is a must for barbecue, mac and cheese, it's a family owned restaurant that has been there for like some 30 years as I remember. It was featured on maybe a Food network show like the Best of or Food Finds. Does anyone remember this establishment? If so the name and whereabouts I'd be hoping for, hint hint hint:neutral:TIA​

Miss Lefselover....

I'm guessing here, but maybe you are thinking of Neely's BBQ! It's been around a long time, and has an excellent reputation.

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

thanks Uncle Bob, it was actually Swetts, estab 1954. We went for lunch, it was good to me, not all that great for the husband, oh well. I was also looking for the Loveless cafe and found it too, < dinner tonight.

Loveless is no longer the way it once was. It was sold a few years ago and not it is pretty bad. Sweets isn't a whole lot better in my opinion. If you get to Nashville again, try Sylvan Park. It's been around forever and is pretty good.

Go to the stockyard. Very, Very nice place. Great food. They also have 'rooster fries". FYI that is fryed rooster testes. But there are good.

My wife keep telling me I don't have it EVERY part of an animal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom