To All My Friends Here, Goodbye For Now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat called today from Dublin, Ireland. None of their computers work because of the voltage difference there. She ended up at some computer place buying new dual-voltage power cords for every computer while everyone else was out sightseeing.

She finally grabbed a cab and caught up with them, and sent me a text that said this:

"They had BEST be very happy with me of this stunt!"

LOL! Problem solved!

I read some of your messages to her during the call, and she said to tell all of you that she loves you, and you're always in her heart, and she can't wait to try your recipes with The Gizzi during Catina II's sea trials.

Where can I find these recipes?

Cat called today from Dublin, Ireland. None of their computers work because of the voltage difference there. She ended up at some computer place buying new dual-voltage power cords for every computer while everyone else was out sightseeing.

She finally grabbed a cab and caught up with them, and sent me a text that said this:

"They had BEST be very happy with me of this stunt!"

LOL! Problem solved!

I read some of your messages to her during the call, and she said to tell all of you that she loves you, and you're always in her heart, and she can't wait to try your recipes with The Gizzi during Catina II's sea trials.

Where can I find these recipes?

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/catina-1929-2014-our-fishing-vessel-88573.html

:angel:

She and Carl are married now as of July 4. Crap, our little girl is all grown up.

It seems just yesterday she was just 16...so much has happened, and she has become such a precious lady. From what I have heard, she loves you all and she wishes all her DC friends the best.

My goodness, I miss her bouncing in and out of our house, and I miss visiting her. She and Carl are really happy and they will return to Constanta on Tuesday for Catina II's sea trials.

That will be really interesting!

CCL, please send them my congratulations next time you talk to Cat! Tell her that plans for our vow renewal ceremony are going well.

I too want pictures - of the wedding and the Catina II!

This family is awfully private...I'm not sure about any pics. I'll ask her Mamma but I don't think she'll ever allow pics on the Internet.

It took me four YEARS to prove myself to her parents. This family is really, really, different.

It is understandable that they don't want pictures on the internet. I am very careful about the pictures I choose to show.

CCL, please send them my congratulations next time you talk to Cat! Tell her that plans for our vow renewal ceremony are going well.

I too want pictures - of the wedding and the Catina II!

I'll tell her, but when is this going to happen? Soon, I hope!

Hubby and I want to renew our vows too, and we'll do it someday.

I'll tell her, but when is this going to happen? Soon, I hope!

Hubby and I want to renew our vows too, and we'll do it someday.

Oh, Cat knows about it. It is happening on August 23rd. I will be pulling up my thread on it in the next day or so as arrangements are really coming together.

Back
Top Bottom