Toaster ovens not made in China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I checked my Toastmaster oven and it was made in China. It does what I bought it for, make toast, reheat leftover pizza, waffles or french toast, bake a couple of potatoes without heating up the house. And it only cost about $70 in the Bahamas, so it would be maybe $50 in the US (actually Amazon has it marked down to $32 from $54).

What do you want to spend and what do you use it for?

If you just want something US made, its hard to find us made appliances and most likely 90% of the parts will not be made here, it will be US assembled... The old "assembled in" trick, lol...

I recommend the Avantco Co14, its not a toaster oven, rather a 1/4 size convection oven, they run around $300, but its a heck of a unit and much more useful than a toaster with a door, plus it will last a lifetime in residential environment.. Avantco CO-14 Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven, 0.8 Cu. Ft. – 120V

If that is not interesting to you the Panasonic flash express line is a nice toaster oven for around $100, it does a lot and my sister has had one for a long time, and she uses that thing like an oven, lol.. I once seen her cook a half chicken in it...

Back
Top Bottom