Today's dinner, 23rd March, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
We went to a Punjabi restaurant for diner.

We had

Peas Pulao
Dal Makhani
Paneer Butter Masala
Chicken Amritsari
Icecream

I'm grilling salmon and serving with an Asian style/ginger salad and grilled veggies.

I have a Shady Brook Farms "Lemon Garlic" marinated turkey tenderloin that I'll be cutting up into chunks & making kabobs out of, along with whole white mushrooms, chunks of zucchini, & cherry tomatoes. Will serve with white-truffle-oil drizzled orzo & a green salad.

stir fry or fried rice, what ever you call it. shrimp, sliced peppers, onions and rice, seasoned with fried rice packet. going to see what other veg i have to put in. maybe very finely sliced cabbage.

We are having friends over so we are having smoked tuna dip with celery, carrots & crackers & spicy shrimp for appetizers, then spaghetti & meatballs with a salad (romaine, grapes, dried cherries, yellow & orange peppers, toasted almonds, celery, feta & blush vinaigrette) & zucchini, peas, & green beans in a tomato, dill & garlic sauce, also garlic cheesy bread. Then strawberry ruhbarb pie & chocolate peanut butter brownies for dessert.

leftover shortribs and gravy with root veg mash and peas. By tonight it was pretty much stew, but so good.

Marinated some pork chops in heavy cream, bread them with seasoned bread crumbs, then browned them in evoo, put on a baking sheet covered with foil and put in the oven to finish...served with rice cooked in stock and sauteed onions and mushrooms.Aparagus and a Green salad. No dessert tonight.
kades

Last edited:
Mark's dinner ... BLT with baked french fries. I was busy doing other things, so I made a fish taco later. I've been meaning to do that the past few days, but never got around to it.

img_805569_0_ee9aa043a4a3d869830a77bbb14b0907.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom