Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am Wonder Woman...people watch me and say, "I wonder why she did that...":huh:

They wonder what was I thinking. Or was I even thinking! :huh:And just to let all of you know, any time I give a response that appears to be sarcastic, it is done with love and laughter. Because I wasn't even thinking. :ohmy: Thinking hurts my brain. :LOL:

I'm not eating there! I'm fat enough already!!!

And I have had some pretty "yu kee" BBQ before, but they didn't warn you like that place did!

Last edited:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I don't know why I suddenly thought of this, but it is kind of funny watching "Hawaii 5-0" with James. He keeps forgetting Wo Phat's name and calls him Lo Phat. :LOL:

For those of you who haven't been to Oahu, there used to be a restaurant in the seedy part of Chinatown called Wo Fat. I don't know if it is still there today. It was down on River Street. :ohmy:

Before I say this i will defend him by saying hes never been over sea's isn't very world wise but at the same time pls dont think all aussies are this clueless!! Lol .....We were at my brother in laws place and we were all talking of places we wanted to visit. My BIL was saying how he'd like to see Pearl Harbour, then he wants to hire a car and drive from there to New York. Ahuh! Lmao!

Before I say this i will defend him by saying hes never been over sea's isn't very world wise but at the same time pls dont think all aussies are this clueless!! Lol .....We were at my brother in laws place and we were all talking of places we wanted to visit. My BIL was saying how he'd like to see Pearl Harbour, then he wants to hire a car and drive from there to New York. Ahuh! Lmao!

ROFLMFAO!!! and another cartoon that got me chuckling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.
And, in
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
What we'll do.

I saw this a few weeks ago at a local grocery store called Food Basics(I just figured out how to get the photos from my new phone to the pc)...That is some whopper of a sale!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom